The world can be a stressful place.
It is time to breathe,
refocus, relax, AND repeat.
I think a lot of people need this right now. We are making a week 100% free of politics and artificial ingredients. We are going to get back to basics, take hikes, enjoy nature, eat well, and feel good. I just got out of my yoga session and I feel great, positive, and ready to go. I want to share this with others. — Chef Ana
Now is the time to get away. La Villa Bonita and Chef Ana introduce a new concept in culinary vacations with a focus on yoga, meditation, and healthy eating at the center of positive energy and beauty in the Tepoztlan valley. Join us March 19-26, 2017, September 3-10, 2017 and Happy Yoga New Years December 31, 2017 – January 7, 2018.
Chef Ana firmly believes that yoga and mediation are a way to focus the mind, strengthen the body, and center yourself in a crazy world. As a result, she offers a healthy week to de-stress, relax, refocus your energy, and learn traditional healthy techniques.
Mexican food IS HEALTHY and Chef Ana can show you the way to use delicious traditional ingredients in your daily life. This special week includes 4 cooking classes focused on healthy traditional Mexican cuisine and how to use traditional ingredients wherever you are. Cook and prepare healthy soups and salads, use traditional herbs and spices, cook time-honored dishes that you can use at home using locally grown ingredients such as chile, squash, avocados, corn, rice and beans. Learn time-tested techniques to eat healthy. Note: This is not strictly a vegetarian menu but there is a focus on the use of fruits, vegetables, and grains. We can accommodate vegetarians and vegans.
We will take part in 3 mediation and yoga sessions with Chef Ana’s personal Hatha and Vinyasa yoga coach, Lulu Becerra and we will also have daily walks to enjoy the beauty of Tepoztlan. You do not need to be an expert at yoga to join us, just the desire to learn!
The package costs $1925 USD per person in double occupancy plus tax and $2300 USD in single plus tax. Packages include:
- 2 gourmet 4-5 course dinners prepared by Chef Ana and her staff of primarily local ingredients or ingredients produced on the property
- 3 meditation and yoga session with Chef Ana’s personal yoga coach, Lulu Becerra
- 4 cooking sessions of healthy traditional Mexican cuisine
- daily breakfast made by Doña Mari with a different healthy main dish each day
- lunch on all cooking days of traditional healthy dishes prepared
- walking-eating tour of the Wednesday farmer’s market with a trip to our sister Pueblo Magico, Tlayacapan, to visit the lead-free traditional pottery makers
- 7 nights of accommodation at La Villa Bonita in Tepoztlan
- Pickup and Return to MEX (Mexico City Airport) on Sundays
Join us for a week that will RECHARGE, REFOCUS and REVITALIZE the soul.